When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1901 rambler model 23 shaft drive

-
Hard to find Model though with that fancy Rococo lug work......
I don't think there's a great deal of 1901 Rambler shaft drives around. Most are your typical chain drive bicycles.

Hard to find Model though with that fancy Rococo lug work......
I don't think there's a great deal of 1901 Rambler shaft drives around. Most are your typical chain drive bicycles.
I’ve never seen another...I was looking just so I could show him what has sold in the past, but I kept coming up empty.

Not mine, I was simply following this post along with others and noticed that it finally was posted on ebay. At $4,850.00 I believe the seller is a bit overly hopeful. I expect it might actually sell for about half that amount to the right person.
Thanks for posting. I just talked to him earlier and he never mentioned it was listed. Probably because I would’ve laughed at his listing price. But hey I hope someone pays to much so I don’t!

Back