When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Long Beach Socal Cycle Swap Picture Thread

-
Bringing out this 50 JCH hot rod, still go some of the 80’s colors!
C2A113AE-EA0A-4541-8724-B4801107A495.jpeg

E016E9D4-5C4C-465E-B123-90BE4EF082E3.jpeg

Cool, I love the surf boards! When I was a teenager, I wrote a letter to Gerry Lopez (Mr. Pipeline) in Pearl City, Hawaii. At time him and another surfer owned a Shop and sold Lightning Bolt surf boards and T-Shirts with the same logo. His sister wrote me back and sent a shirt I had sent money for, and some stickers. I think I still have the letter somewhere. I never learned to surf up here in North Idaho, but I dreamed and read about it a lot. Barry

Last edited:
Cool, I love the surf boards! When I was a teenager, I wrote a letter to Gerry Lopez (Mr. Pipeline) in Pearl City, Hawaii. At time him and another surfer owned a Shop and sold Lightning Bolt surf boards and T-Shirts with the same logo. His sister wrote me back and sent a shirt I had sent money for, and some stickers. I think I still have the letter somewhere. I never learned to surf up here in North Idaho, but I dreamed and read about it a lot. Barry
It's a blast Barry!

Back