When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Girls luxury liner value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
9CDCA544-BD8B-47ED-A598-8503610DBB03.jpeg

3F503333-ED62-42BC-B388-775BCEB5F25F.jpeg

Any idea how to get the grips off without destroying them? They are men’s grips with original glass jewels in the ends of them.
Soap, boiling water(?), or a warm day merely soaking in a glass of water(?), not sure, never had grips nice enough to save; maybe another member will advise.
I have seen modern replacement jeweled grips, but have not bought any (yet).
Don't use channel locks or plyers tho.

After removal, I have used chlorine bleach and white vinegar on poly-vinyl chloride (PVC) grips; okay results, except for the harshest of brown rust stains on white grips. Not sure if those grips might be another synthetic rubber; some chemicals (e.g., oil, WD-40) may accelerate some rubbers turning into 'goo'.

Last edited:
Let em warm up in the sun. Something round and thin slid in the grip, then a little lube. Twist and pop em off. Hopefully.

What works best is air pressure. Plug the hole on one side and blow through the other with an air nozzle. The one grip will scoot off. Then put the air nozzle in that side, plug the end hole in the other grip, and give it a blast. That one will come off. This works unless some clown glued them on. You can use a little air wand that is smaller than a straw. Harbor Freight has them.
Deb

What works best is air pressure. Plug the hole on one side and blow through the other with an air nozzle. The one grip will scoot off. Then put the air nozzle in that side, plug the end hole in the other grip, and give it a blast. That one will come off. This works unless some clown glued them on. You can use a little air wand that is smaller than a straw. Harbor Freight has them.
Deb
I would but they don’t have the holes because of the glass jeweled. I’ve tried that method before but unfortunately there’s no access on these.

I would but they don’t have the holes because of the glass jeweled. I’ve tried that method before but unfortunately there’s no access on these.
We made one that works. Flatten the straw nozzle down so it's a narrow air slot. Put it on the inner end of the grip and blow around the edge, into the grip. Block the end hole, and wiggle the grip. If done right, with that air tool, they come off.

Any idea how to get the grips off without destroying them? They are men’s grips with original glass jewels in the ends of them.

Stick the end of an ice pick between the grip and the bar creating a small space between the two. Stick the nozzle of your WD-40 into the space and squirt the WD-40 in. Give it a few seconds to spread around and then start turning the grip. Pretty soon the grip will just slide off.

Back