When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...4/14/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Last day for procrastinating
on the Income Taxes. Hope all fares well.

Hopefully the recent bike swaps produced some great finds.
And here is the place to show them off. So....

Let's see what relics you've found from the past week.
Whether, it be bike related or not.
Please, include pictures as we do love pictures!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I made it to Copake for the auction. I was on a mission to retrieve certain items that shouldn't have been there. Brought back what I could.
First this little guy. 20" wheel bike that was re done at the Iver Johnson factory by Christian Hansen. It's not an Iver Johnson, but he had it retro fitted and repainted to look like one. , A box of stuff that he accumulated, a last, some Iver tricycle wheels.
There were more items, but bid too high for me. IMG_1608.JPG

IMG_1609.JPG

IMG_1610.JPG

No great bikes this week..A small pile O' "yard art"type bikes Ive posted for sale..1 is kinda cool..just post war Columbia product in original blue paint. And the other week I picked up an cool/odd TOC? picture frame/card?? holder,no "bottom" on "holder" part..and rear stand "hook" swivels side to side (Soda can for size reference)Any thoughts anyone?
Great stuff everyone!!
20190410_144857.jpg

20190325_195955.jpg

20190325_195617.jpg

20190325_195626.jpg

A nearly 100 year old NOS Delta auto spotlight , nickel plating is in amazing condition . Also a set of official Soap box Derby wheels I want to some how use to display a collection pinewood derby cars i have . A little history of the soapbox derby and the pinewood derby , The pinewood derby was started for the younger boy's under 12 that were to young to race the soapbox cars.https://www.pinewoodpro.com/pinewood-derby-history.php
Me at 8 years old with first pinewood 2nd place car and all 3 cars for the years in the cub scouts.

yyd5KGWjSL237L2u6e3PKA.jpg

DwW3DkNMRQeVlWc27QjDPw.jpg

fullsizeoutput_bfb.jpeg

100_2736.JPG

y2l51zfGRVi1Qlgs5p3sEA.jpg

XHrdKti1SLCzmVCGYD2ytQ.jpg

QEgtPk9PSvigJ1xPxvDKpQ.jpg

fdIfBT7PQLuT8csBqv39BA.jpg

KXMycno0TPiV4ncmkSY22g.jpg

Last edited:
Back