When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repop Torpedo Fender Light

-

Demzie

Wore out three sets of tires already!
There's a dozen or better styles of Fender lights,. Handlebar lights and even some horns that are repopoed over the years..

Columbia five stars..
Schwinn trains..
Monark trains..
A few winged styles of the Torpedos..
The list goes on.

Did NO ONE repop the original Torpedo Fender light that folks want $100+ for?
It would seem with how desirable they are and how many are missing off their coordinating bikes, someone would be profiting off this tedious necessity.

I myself need one for a '39 Twin Bar but it's such a basic style light to kick down that kind of cash for where my bike isn't being restored to complete accuracy, I don't generally need the Original light and could suffice with a remake in matched paint scheme.
Alternatively, even an Elgin ribbed light would be neat but again, Prewar, thin metals.. they didn't last much of the time and the few that did either reside on museum quality or aren't being let go of often.

What's the word, Fellas?
Erin

There's a dozen or better styles of Fender lights,. Handlebar lights and even some horns that are repopoed over the years..

Columbia five stars..
Schwinn trains..
Monark trains..
A few winged styles of the Torpedos..
The list goes on.

Did NO ONE repop the original Torpedo Fender light that folks want $100+ for?
It would seem with how desirable they are and how many are missing off their coordinating bikes, someone would be profiting off this tedious necessity.

I myself need one for a '39 Twin Bar but it's such a basic style light to kick down that kind of cash for where my bike isn't being restored to complete accuracy, I don't generally need the Original light and could suffice with a remake in matched paint scheme.
Alternatively, even an Elgin ribbed light would be neat but again, Prewar, thin metals.. they didn't last much of the time and the few that did either reside on museum quality or aren't being let go of often.

What's the word, Fellas?
Erin
Torpedo lights I can get them . Excellent repro $75

Back