When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1995 Schwinn Black Phantom Classic Cruiser Replica w/ Working Horn

-
... Just asked for the serial number ... He responded F09792 on the left frame drop out ... That makes it an Oct 1952 frame ... So what other bike could it be if it"s not a Phantom? ...
Any B6 maybe a Streamliner....Most likely a cobbled together Phantom. No possible way to tell once it's repainted.

nice parts my ass did you look at the congitiom of the rotton headlite cover,i have a feelin the resra the crap was just as bad,somone paid 650 for junk!!!!!!!!

nice parts my ass did you look at the congitiom of the rotton headlite cover,i have a feelin the resra the crap was just as bad,somone paid 650 for junk!!!!!!!!

... I'm the guy who bought this bike for a summer rider ... and paid a lot less than the asking price ...

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

Idk what pictures you're looking at, but the headlight cover looks solid in all of them. It was a good deal.

Back