When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

=☆ DX thread ??☆=

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1612d9a39cbbbe2797647e29c129e434.jpg

‘48

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to go through my brothers stash again, but i swear i saw one that's almost the same year as yours. Good luck and enjoy. Razin.

Need to get the frame, forks and fenders stripped then a decent paint job. My buddy said he would paint it.

Fred
Sparta

Hey Fred, i would just clean it up and leave the paint as is. I bought a 1940's spitfire at a farm sale last year. it's original blue and white paint . not the greatest but i just cleaned it up, replaced the wheels and tires and rear rack and ride it like it is. I am looking for a nice head badge. If you might have an extra, please let me know. thanks and enjoy. Razin

Hey Fred, i would just clean it up and leave the paint as is. I bought a 1940's spitfire at a farm sale last year. it's original blue and white paint . not the greatest but i just cleaned it up, replaced the wheels and tires and rear rack and ride it like it is. I am looking for a nice head badge. If you might have an extra, please let me know. thanks and enjoy. Razin

There are at least 3 coats of paint on it. The last coat , light blue, appears to be house paint.

There are at least 3 coats of paint on it. The last coat , light blue, appears to be house paint.
If you get down to the original paint you can always stop!! Then if and only if you don't like it, then you can paint it. What color were you thinking? have fun with it. Razin.

Back