When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Schwinn Bicentennial Varsity 26 inch frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
How bout a 23" frame? Unless you're planning on riding it and it's too small the 23" has great proportions. -Cy

IMG_2985.JPG

IMG_2987.JPG

IMG_2991.JPG

Looks nice. Tim
Cy Can you send some pics of the top of the top tube as that is usually one of the places that takes a beating along with any other chips/scratches? From what I can see so far it looks good. Tim

Cy Can you send some pics of the top of the top tube as that is usually one of the places that takes a beating along with any other chips/scratches? From what I can see so far it looks good. Tim
HOPE THESE ALL WILL SEND. It'll be a crap ton of data through my dinosaur iPhone.

Top of the top tube is really really clean. There are some scuffs near the seat post where I suspect somebody carried a cable for locking a bike up but these ar for locking a bike up but that seems minimal and superficial and I believe would polish or rubbing-compound out readily.

The worst thing on the bike remains that small hickey near the top headset on the right side. Fortunately the decals are pretty much pristine for a 43-year-old bike.

IMG_3065.JPG

IMG_3066.JPG

IMG_3067.JPG

IMG_3069.JPG

IMG_3070.JPG

IMG_3071.JPG

IMG_3072.JPG

IMG_3073.JPG

IMG_3074.JPG

IMG_3075.JPG

IMG_3076.JPG

IMG_3078.JPG

IMG_3080.JPG

IMG_3081.JPG

IMG_3082.JPG

IMG_3083.JPG

IMG_3085.JPG

IMG_3087.JPG

IMG_3088.JPG

IMG_3089.JPG

M

More pix. Some dupes? Hard to tell what attached and sent before.
-Cyril
c 708-674-3350

IMG_3092.JPG

IMG_3094.JPG

IMG_3101.JPG

IMG_3102.JPG

IMG_3103.JPG

IMG_3104.JPG

Back