When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***KickStand***

-

5760rj

I live for the CABE
Schwinn 50s era kickstand, I am curious on hearing any information on this item, heavy duty, could this be called a paperboy kickstand to support the weight when loaded with papers and. not in use?
there's also a stamp "E"
in the center,
20190511_153907.jpg

20190511_154303.jpg

20190511_154323.jpg

20190511_154355.jpg

20190511_154154.jpg

20190511_154120.jpg

The end of your stand does look like a skilled home fabrication.
your probably right, with the added weight of this custom I am trying to put together and liking weird stuff I like that it reminds me of a motorcycle kickstand, so with this having a foot at the bottom ive incorporated it in to this bike that will out last me, ugh!

I'm curious how that is attached. Does it swivel? I grew up in Arizona and had a Heavy Duty American with springer for my work bike. You could not park that bike fully loaded with newspapers on the hot asphalt, the stand would bury itself. Same thing with my Honda Hog 350.

I'm curious how that is attached. Does it swivel? I grew up in Arizona and had a Heavy Duty American with springer for my work bike. You could not park that bike fully loaded with newspapers on the hot asphalt, the stand would bury itself. Same thing with my Honda Hog 350.
looks to be fabricated, a tube with a round bevel edge with a large washer on bottom and it's welded in place, I really like this for what it will be used for

Back