When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aldi Workstands back again!

-
We bought one and it won't hold a girl's vintage bike up. It looks like the new ones are different than they were. Maybe we got a defective one, or they are junk now, not sure. ???? It might work fine on boys bikes, but it didn't with girls.

I'm still having good luck with mine - I have a Mead Ranger mounted on it and there is no problem

mine is a couple years old and holds boys and girls without any issues.

27368867_10155420120562921_106572094059713534_o.jpg

22 touched up paint.jpg

I found them to be usable but not desireable. Mine had a some problems holding heavy bikes in certain positions and I always felt like the plastic parts were ready to break.

My biggest complaint was the floor space taken up by the 4 legs......I was always stumbling against them as I moved around the bike.

Of course when you are used to using a Park.........

They would be good for someone just getting started or would make a good stand for painting a frame so you don't "mess up" your good one, and the price is definitely right. I also like the small parts/tool "rack" and the part that keeps the handle bars straight.

I would categorize them as the walmart Huffy of bike stands.

Theyre great,only thing I noticed is having to tighten the socket head cap screws once in a while. Best deal out there

The one I got for Christmas from our LBS is super strong and easy to use. I like being to rotate the bike if I needed to avoid bending over and hunching my back. Not sure I trust a stand from a grocery store.

Last edited:
Back