When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another FUJI...1985 Espree...my size!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
thanks - it was picture perfect, but wrecked 2-1/2 years ago and bent the 40-y-o frame. The best thing about the frame was the original paint, and it spalled at the bends. That's when I bought the International frame and moved all the parts over. FWIW, the International frame is much more lively - the main triangle doesn't like a rear load, and selling my rear Nitto rack and panniers paid for the new old frame.
kPSnw1I.jpg

Almost done.

I had a Specialized saddle (with a damage on it) to use for now, and the dried out hoods still need to be removed along with the cushion grips. I replaced the front tube, so for now it's rideable with the original tires, but I know not for any distance.

I took it for a very quick ride, and it shifts and rides great. Very happy with it, especially the condition of it, and a steal at $80 for a bike I'll add to the stable. :yum:

IMG_5919.jpg

IMG_5920.jpg

IMG_5921.jpg

IMG_5922.jpg

IMG_5924.jpg

IMG_5926.jpg

IMG_5927.jpg

IMG_5928.jpg

IMG_5930.jpg

IMG_5931.jpg

IMG_5932.jpg

IMG_5933.jpg