When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn head badge book help. It's finished, but I need help with an executive decision.

-

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hello, It's Barry. I'm meeting with the publisher today at 2:00. This is the third and I hope, last time I meet with him. He's going to print me a proof of the book, and then were in business after I ok it. I'm pretty excited!

I need you folks to help me make a decision. It has 311 pages, and there are over 200 color photos of both head badges and bicycles. Printing all the color photos is the expensive part. If I stay with 311 pages, I'll have to sell the book for about $40.00. Is this to much? Should I stick with 311 pages or take even more companies out in order to drop the price of the book?

The book was about 700 pages when I finished it, I had to take about 50 companies out to decrease it to 311 pages. Because of this, I already have a second volume nearly ready to go. Ha Ha Ha.

Thanks! Barry

Hello, It's Barry. I'm meeting with the publisher today at 2:00. This is the third and I hope, last time I meet with him. He's going to print me a proof of the book, and then were in business after I ok it. I'm pretty excited!

I need you folks to help me make a decision. It has 311 pages, and there are over 200 color photos of both head badges and bicycles. Printing all the color photos is the expensive part. If I stay with 311 pages, I'll have to sell the book for about $40.00. Is this to much? Should I stick with 311 pages or take even more companies out in order to drop the price of the book?

The book was about 700 pages when I finished it, I had to take about 50 companies out to decrease it to 311 pages. Because of this, I already have a second volume nearly ready to go. Ha Ha Ha.

Thanks! Barry

I hope the 50 you took out were the more common names... obscure name are way more interesting.

Back