When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see some late 70’s/early 80’s Cruisers and Spitfires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1981...................."Cruiser"

schwinn side 194.jpg

The black eighty one that I posted at the top of the page had the same sticker from Orange Schwinn.

Sadly I forgot to get the close up before the new owner picked it up a few hours ago. You can see it in this pic I took for my ad. Love those blue ones....

schwinn side 200.jpg

I know this one is probably too new for this thread also but I'll put it on here for "Cruiser Knowedge" purposes. Is this wal-fart China material or....? Would like to know. I got this at a rummage sale yesterday. Threw the tires on and grips. Rides good.
20190527_071412.jpg

20190527_071425.jpg

20190527_071447.jpg

20190527_071525.jpg

Reactions: JLF
I know this one is probably too new for this thread also but I'll put it on here for "Cruiser Knowedge" purposes. Is this wal-fart China material or....? Would like to know. I got this at a rummage sale yesterday. Threw the tires on and grips. Rides good.

Looks like a Taiwan built mid to late 80's. Look for a 4 digit number on the head badge, the last number should tell you the year.

Back