When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn head badge book help. It's finished, but I need help with an executive decision.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hello Barry,
I would like a signed book as well, very willing to pay $40, I pm you with my info. Thank you for all your hard work on this awesome project!

Wow folks! What a response, I'm already up to 67 books spoken for. Thank you very much everyone! Barry
Hey Barry I asked to be put on the list way back when. Shoot me an email when they are ready to ship and I’ll get payment out. V/r Shawn

Hi Barry, Please put me on the list for signed copy. Thank you for your hard work and let me know when to send the money. Thanks so much, Bob

Hey Barry I asked to be put on the list way back when. Shoot me an email when they are ready to ship and I’ll get payment out. V/r Shawn
Yes, you are on list. Thank you very much Shawn. I meet with the publisher on Thursday to give him the final draft. They'll print me a proof first, then it's supposed to take about a week and a half to print and bind the books after I give them the go ahead. Have a great day. Barry.

Hi Barry, Please put me on the list for signed copy. Thank you for your hard work and let me know when to send the money. Thanks so much, Bob
You got it Bob, Thanks man! I can't believe I'm actually done with it. Barry

Back