When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cycle Truck Convoy 2019 Ts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jrodarod

I live for the CABE
Ok boys and girls. The shirts have arrived. I did a very limited quantity due always having spares. (24pcs) They are Gilman Heavy Cotton in black with TearAway tags. $15 each or 2 for $25. Front has a small badge with Convoy 2019 printed on it. The print has a distressed look .
07AF9B66-B636-4882-BADC-BE218E982189.jpeg

image.jpg

I would like 2 XL shirts if available.
Thanks. I am planning on being at the ride.

Last year, I posted a picture of the front and because it looked similar to the schwinn CT badge the posting police called me out on it and my ad was taken down. It a small printed badge on the left hand pocket area with Convoy 2019 on it.

I’ll post an updated list on shirts tomorrow. I do accept PayPal F&F and can ship if ur out of state for an additional $5.

Rustintime - 2xl
Frank - XL
Alex - XL
Triple3 -L
CR250mark - XL, M
39ZEP - XL, XL
Tuscankid - 2xl, 2xl
Recollector - L
Kickstand3 - L
MGR - XL

I am out of the 2xl and M. Two more days to go! Please pm me if I have your request wrong. Out of state or can’t make it. PM me and I will forward you my PayPal info. I will continue to update this list.
Thank you and can’t wait to see all those CTs on Sunday!!

I have two XL and two L tees now available that where not picked up at the ride . I can ship them for an additional $5. Thanks

Back