When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn head badge book news, I can finally tell you the name, It's copyrighted.

-

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Howdy folks! I read through the proof of the book over the last several days and made a few changes. Now I have an appointment on Wednesday @ 2:00 with the printing company. After that, it'll be about a week & half. It's copyrighted and registered now, so now I can tell you the name of the book. I've been wanting to show it to you guys in a bad way. Check it out!

87 books are spoken for already, now there's only 13 left. Do to the cost, and not knowing if people would buy them or not, I decide to start off with a hundred books. Looks like I'll be back at the printers sooner than I thought! Unfortunately, I had to bump the price up $3.00. Sorry about that. The books are 8.5 x 11, 311 pages, 211 of which are color photos and will cost $43.00 each.

Copyright © 2019 by Barry E. Gray

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or scholarly journal.
1560191917343.jpeg

Gray's Field Guide to Schwinn Head badges

Last edited:
I'll also have these stickers for sale. They're made the same size as a real badge. Barry

Copyright © 2019 by Barry E. Gray

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or scholarly journal.
Schwinn Decal final draft high resolution.jpg

Gray’s Field Guide to Schwinn Head Badges

Last edited:
My friend bricycle came up with the name. I asked fellow cabe members for suggestions on a name for the book, and that's what bricycle came up with. I loved it!
Thanks bricycle!
You are most welcome! did someone do a actual badge like that or is that just photoshop??

Back