When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are these

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

grandkids

On Training Wheels
What are these tricycles and what is their value?

IMG_2060.JPG

IMG_2062.JPG

IMG_2059.JPG

Top - PAL Tricycle
Middle - Murray tricycle
Bottom - Hedstrom tricycle

The top and bottom trikes would be worth less than $50. The Murray would be around $100 give or take. Just my personal opinion FWIW and based on what I've paid for similar trikes.

Dave

I think Dave is being a little generous. The top and bottom trikes are maybe $20 trikes in my book and the middle maybe $50. @ridingtoy am I wrong or are all of these missing the front fender? V/r Shawn

I think Dave is being a little generous. The top and bottom trikes are maybe $20 trikes in my book and the middle maybe $50. @ridingtoy am I wrong or are all of these missing the front fender? V/r Shawn

LOL Yeah, I probably did pay a little too much for the ones I bought. You're probably correct about front fenders being missing. One of my two Murray chain drives is missing a fender also. Grandkids, if you check the top of the fork on these trikes there might be a broken off metal tab where the fender went through and was attached to the fork. The fenders may have been damaged and removed at some point.

Dave

Back