When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dent repair

-
Does anyone have any before and after photos? I’ve never done body work so I’m curious how to set my expectations since I’m OCD about projects. After you pop a dent back into place is there still a wrinkle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to get rid of the "wrinkle" which is the metal that has been stretched a person can shrink the stretch with heat via a torch or a shrinking disc. both take some skills where most likely a person would screw it up, you could probably get a nice fender for the price of a shrinking disc.

the other option would be to sand the wrinkle out, then polish the whole fender back to shiny. (assuming this fender is stainless and not chrome)
on a regular painted steel fender you can sand the wrinkle out and just prime and block to perfection. if it is chrome you can only make it better, perfect would be difficult at best

Does anyone have any before and after photos? I’ve never done body work so I’m curious how to set my expectations since I’m OCD about projects. After you pop a dent back into place is there still a wrinkle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not if you do it rite. The process takes a little time. Slow and easy as you go. Good luck. RIDE ON. Razin.

Back