When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn head badge book news, I can finally tell you the name, It's copyrighted.

-
Thank you sir! That's nice of you to say. It's been a labor of love. I don't think I could have done it if I didn't love Schwinn Bicycles so much, almost gave up several times. I had to get a cell phone, a computer, buy Office, and some photo editing programs and learn how to use them. It was hard pound this stuff in to my head, I was still stuck in the 80's. Almost like science fiction to me. Ha Ha Ha

I think there will be at least 3 books. The second one is 340 right now. I have to edit it down though. Barry

That's so rad Barry! Put me down for a sticker and a badge to go with the book also! I'd like mine signed also! Great job my friend! Can't wait to see if anything of mine made it in! Dave

That's so rad Barry! Put me down for a sticker and a badge to go with the book also! I'd like mine signed also! Great job my friend! Can't wait to see if anything of mine made it in! Dave[/QUOThank you! Sorry, I don't have any badges, just stickers. Barry

As planned, I met with Russel at Gray Dog Press on Wednesday. Everything went well and Russel said the books should be ready a week from today. Yahoo! Cool! Right on Man! Awesome!, or any other word that fits the bill. I'm just a tad bit excited. :D

13 of 100 books left from the first run.

Last edited:
As planned, I met with Russel at Gray Dog Press on Wednesday. Everything went well and Russel said the books should be ready a week from today. Yahoo! Cool! Right on Man! Awesome!, or any other word that fits the bill. I'm just a tad bit excited. :D

13 of 100 books left from the first run.
Where can we send our money??? What is the price including shipping?

Where can we send our money??? What is the price including shipping?
$43.00 for the book. I priced the shipping to New York, it was $4.23. People closer to me in Idaho will be cheaper of course. The packaging is about $1.83 each. That would make the total $49.06. Thanks Dan, Barry

Back