When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare NOV 64 Red Super Deluxe.

-
1966-7 silver glow seat?
Yea the OG seat was toast when the previous owner had and swapped it out with a tufted silver seat. Along with the front tire. It’s dated 68 and the rear is dated 65.

Great bike, cool that its a close seat, sense the white is even harder to find. I don't bother with OG tires because I ride them, I even have some NOS Westwinds I should list here, they are too nice (and expensive ) to ride!

Great bike, cool that its a close seat, sense the white is even harder to find. I don't bother with OG tires because I ride them, I even have some NOS Westwinds I should list here, they are too nice (and expensive ) to ride!
That’s why I don’t mind the tires being swapped. Until last week I didn’t realize some of these tires are worth big bucks. I’m with you, I’d rather be safe!

I tried to get the oG seat in the deal but it was one or the other. And the white one wasn’t so white and it looked like a dogs chew toy.

That’s why I don’t mind the tires being swapped. Until last week I didn’t realize some of these tires are worth big bucks. I’m with you, I’d rather be safe!

I tried to get the oG seat in the deal but it was one or the other. And the white one wasn’t so white and it looked like a dogs chew toy.

The seller does have a couple big dogs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For everyone that has PM’d me about this bike it will most likely hit eBay at the end of the week. Unless someone has some Prewar Schwinn trade bait.

Back