When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1891 New Mail Gentlemans Light Roadster

-
I think I’d much rather take an obviously strong offer, than take my chances at an auction.
People always talk a good game, then get all weak in the knees when it comes time to step up to the plate.
If I was you, Walter, I’d drive up there cash in hand.
Money talks bull shut walks. Lol!

I sold an almost complete example for 3500 ,I think , if he turned down 3,000 for that bike , it will be good to see what the auction does , July 21st at 12 o clock , is what the auctioneer told me , . I do not think they are selling it , before the auction , there is over 10,000 in machine work ,to put this bike correct , ,where would you find one to get measurements. there are many missing pieces . I want to buy it , so I will have some spare parts , .good luck at the auction Walter branche

Here is the 91, I sold for 3500.00 , to the museum in California
IMG_0526.jpeg

I sold an almost complete example for 3500 ,I think , if he turned down 3,000 for that bike , it will be good to see what the auction does , July 21st at 12 o clock , is what the auctioneer told me , . I do not think they are selling it , before the auction , there is over 10,000 in machine work ,to put this bike correct , ,where would you find one to get measurements. there are many missing pieces . I want to buy it , so I will have some spare parts , .good luck at the auction Walter branche

$3K is far too low an offer!
be prepared to pay more at auction :)

Whoever buys this bike , has a big project ahead of them , the handle bars and brake system are very detailed , where will you find a bike to get the measurements, ? Here is the one I sold for 3500, it had the brake piece on the hub,,,,. wrong front wheel , on the bike being offered , over 10,000 in machine work , to get this project , partially corrected , who ever offered 12,000 for the auction bike , should contact me , I know where there is a better complete bike ,for near that amount

IMG_0526.jpeg

Last edited:
I payed 750.00 , 3000.00,3500.00, for the 3 that I have owned , I know where another one is that will be offered ,,after this example is run through the auction .

Back