When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paint colors

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Do a Google search for “Schwinn catalogs”. Choose one of the sites and look at the 1951 catalog.

I have only seen the most common, two tone Blue, Red and Green, and I can't say if there were any other colors. The catalogs I've seen do not mention colors, it just says in your choice of several modern two-tone color combinations. Never seen a Black and Ivory but I guess that's not a modern color combo.

I saved these photos if it helps. Don’t remember what year catalog they’re from though.
D3802871-4C8B-45EC-8FAA-EDE2D0172832.jpeg

50C7061C-8349-4F91-993F-0373EF8AC94F.jpeg

I have only seen the most common, two tone Blue, Red and Green, and I can't say if there were any other colors. The catalogs I've seen do not mention colors, it just says in your choice of several modern two-tone color combinations. Never seen a Black and Ivory but I guess that's not a modern color combo.
These are the only colors I have ever seen on a Panther as well. Personally I like the two tone blue

Back