When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pile Of Tricycle And Sidewalk Bicycle Parts For Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Evening, I've had this tricycle hanging around for a few years now. Do you happen to have the seat that fits this bike? You wouldn't happen to know what it is would you? If you don't have the proper seat, would the sprung seat be a reasonable match and does it have a stem?

Thx,
Bart

20150703_173250.jpg

Last edited:
Evening, I've had this tricycle hanging around for a few years now. Do you happen to have the seat that fits this bike? You wouldn't happen to know what it is would you? If you don't have the proper seat, would the sprung seat be a reasonable match and does it have a stem?

Thx,
Bart

View attachment 366026
Bart,

Just now happened across your post. You have a 1950s Murray trike in their Mercury line of models as evidenced by the rain gutter style front fender. Either a streamlined, black rubber topped or sewn on vinyl top Troxel seat would have originally been on it.

Dave

Gordy: I have interest in the bearings, tires & wheels and fenders. What do you have left in those items? Thank You, Whiznut

I still have all the fenders pictured above EXCEPT for the skirted one. I still have the bearings and bushings. In the photo above of tires and wheels, I have all but one tire and am missing the 2 wheels with tires. However, I have 26 additional wheels with tires.
MVC-876S.JPG

Bart,

Just now happened across your post. You have a 1950s Murray trike in their Mercury line of models as evidenced by the rain gutter style front fender. Either a streamlined, black rubber topped or sewn on vinyl top Troxel seat would have originally been on it.

Dave
Hey Dave, been a bit and I even forgot I even asked the question - thanks tons for the info

Bart

I still have all the fenders pictured above EXCEPT for the skirted one. I still have the bearings and bushings. In the photo above of tires and wheels, I have all but one tire and am missing the 2 wheels with tires. However, I have 26 additional wheels with tires.
View attachment 1028130
If you still have the seats I may be interested in one of them.

If you still have the seats I may be interested in one of them.

These are the ones I still have. The wing like one in the upper left has some holes rusted through, the others are in pretty fair shape.

Back