When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very good.....but you forgot one little detail

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

KingSized HD

Wore out three sets of tires already!
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/bik/d/portola-valley-1961-schwinn-american/6913132933.html
Nice but overpriced(IMO) Schwinn King Size American.
Seller is very specific about how he wants to communicate with buyers, "I need a real voice-call to arrange showing at the intersection listed, no texts will be read but simple deleted, communication has to be two way to be considered." He keeps updating the ad every few days but for some reason:rolleyes: no buyers are calling!
Oops! Ya gotta include a contact number or email address my friend....
1562952496996.png

I wonder if he knows and wants to be hard to reach. If anyone is really interested check the bottom of the listing.

No contact info?
if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

I wonder if he knows and wants to be hard to reach. If anyone is really interested check the bottom of the listing.

No contact info?
if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

Yeah, I’ve been pressing that button for two weeks, maybe that’s why the ad keeps refreshing.:blush:

Putting the call out to all 15,925 members would certainly warrant the "URGENT" tab
Maybe we need a tab that is more urgent than just regular urgent ! Maybe we need a members map so we could get ahold of the members in his state.

Back