When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very good.....but you forgot one little detail

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
There he goes again, the ad says “updated four hours ago”....still no phone number.o_O
Sometimes you just gotta laugh.

There he goes again, the ad says “updated four hours ago”....still no phone number.o_O
Sometimes you just gotta laugh.

You think maybe he's senile? I flagged the listing. If they pull the ad then he has to relist and he might notice there is no contact info posted.

If this person lives in Portola Valley they probably have more financial resources than any 3-5 of us combined, nobody who lives there needs a measly couple hundred bucks. They shoudl donate it to a local charity and write off $1200.

Maybe their goal, since a non-profit wouldn’t necessarily have the time, knowledge or inclination, is to maximize the value received from the sale and then donate those proceeds to the charity. I’ve done it myself with other items.
It’s one way knowledgeable bike sellers (like most of us) can get more money to their charity of choice compared to an outright bike donation (where this “old bike” would probably sell for $125).

Now, if he could just find his Craigslist ad link in his “deleted” mailbox....

Back