When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn head badge book news, I can finally tell you the name, It's copyrighted.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hello everyone, I finally gave up on 5 people. I don't think they wanted a book after all? I just listed them in the for sale section. Thank you, Barry

dogdart, Goldenrod and Sue12 are three of them. The other two have already been deleted and I don't remember their names. Barry

Received my copy this past week. The book is absolutely LOADED.

Although it may appear to be a ''Coffee Table'' book … a closer
inspection will reveal this perception to be far .. far from the truth.

The content is the evidence of the author doing some real research
into the backstory of more badges than I could ever imagine.

And the presentation of the badges themselves … is a study in com-
parison and contrast … bringing light to the historical development
of particular badges … and .. in many, many instances, demonstrating
the evolution of a particular badge design.

For eight straight days this past month of June, I skipped lunch at
McDonald's ... stuffing the unspent, fifty-dollar cashload into an
oversized paperclip ... then shipped the book payment to Barry.

Following that, noticed a three-pound reduction in my weight ...
assisted a big-bosom lady with a Dutch accent in the produce
aisle at Kroger ... learned where inexpensive batteries for ''lit''
reading glasses can be purchased ... and heard a bell ring.

..... patric

Received my copy this past week. The book is absolutely LOADED.

Although it may appear to be a ''Coffee Table'' book … a closer
inspection will reveal this perception to be far .. far from the truth.

The content is the evidence of the author doing some real research
into the backstory of more badges than I could ever imagine.

And the presentation of the badges themselves … is a study in com-
parison and contrast … bringing light to the historical development
of particular badges … and .. in many, many instances, demonstrating
the evolution of a particular badge design.

For eight straight days this past month of June, I skipped lunch at
McDonald's ... stuffing the unspent, fifty-dollar cashload into an
oversized paperclip ... then shipped the book payment to Barry.

Following that, noticed a three-pound reduction in my weight ...
assisted a big-bosom lady with a Dutch accent in the produce
aisle at Kroger ... learned where inexpensive batteries for ''lit''
reading glasses can be purchased ... and heard a bell ring.

..... patric
Ha ha Ha
Thanks Patric! That's very nice. Barry

Just received 3 lbs. 3.20 oz. of AWESOMENESS!! #59 of 100 signed by the Author!!
IMG_20190715_175050410.jpg

IMG_20190715_175542353.jpg

A quick glance(gotta get a wheelset finished for a friend)has me very excited as it looks very thorough, well researched and formatted. Already have the word out to a couple OBC folks to get some more buzz going and hopefully force another, larger order to be placed for printing.

Thank you Barry!! I think my hopes of what this book could be have been met. (Probably exceeded!;)) Can't wait to dig in to see the fruits of your labor! This will have a place of prominence among other autographed, first edition books in my collection!

Just received 3 lbs. 3.20 oz. of AWESOMENESS!! #59 of 100 signed by the Author!!
View attachment 1030780

View attachment 1030781

A quick glance(gotta get a wheelset finished for a friend)has me very excited as it looks very thorough, well researched and formatted. Already have the word out to a couple OBC folks to get some more buzz going and hopefully force another, larger order to be placed for printing.

Thank you Barry!! I think my hopes of what this book could be have been met. (Probably exceeded!;)) Can't wait to dig in to see the fruits of your labor! This will have a place of prominence among other autographed, first edition books in my collection!
Thank you, kind of you to say. Barry

I'm meeting with the printing company tomorrow at 2:00 about having more books printed. :D

I've also spent the last couple days setting up a website to sell the books from (very hard for me, but I'm getting there). I think I have it so the public can visit the site now? Give it a shot.

themanyfacesofschwinn.com

I received my copy today. Wow! What can I say? This book is very well done, by far the best bicycle book I've picked up in a very long time. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but this really blows me away. The book is very well presented and the quality of the printing is superb. I've got most of the books out there and this one rates near the top. I'm not even particularly a Schwinn guy nor do I care much about badge collecting. But this book transcends both with its presentation of history. I wish more of the books on classic bicycles were this well done.

Fantastic job Barry! This book deserves further printing beyond the first one hundred. Looking forward to Volume 2. Maybe I'll have most of this digested by then

I received my copy today. Wow! What can I say? This book is very well done, by far the best bicycle book I've picked up in a very long time. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but this really blows me away. The book is very well presented and the quality of the printing is superb. I've got most of the books out there and this one rates near the top. I'm not even particularly a Schwinn guy nor do I care much about badge collecting. But this book transcends both with its presentation of history. I wish more of the books on classic bicycles were this well done.

Fantastic job Barry! This book deserves further printing beyond the first one hundred. Looking forward to Volume 2. Maybe I'll have most of this digested by then
Thank you sir! I'm going to have more printed for sure. I'm glad you like it. Have a great night. Barry

Back