When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Foothill Flyers Night Ride 5:00 Saturday JULY 20th

-
Oh, dudes and dudettes! I'm SO frustrated I missed this ride... I planned on taking the 1976 Schwinn Twin tandem with the wife (she can only ride a tandem) but she got called away for a work emergency, and I needed to run down to look in on my 91 year old mum... so had to bow out unfortunately.

BUT, I did spend some time cleaning up the tandem and putting head and tail lights on it... and made the wife promise she would come on the very next ride, so I hope ya'll will tag me again before the next one? The Foothill Flyer rides are SO great... super nice people, a beautiful little town to cruise on bikes... plus beer or cocktails & grub on a beautiful summer night... it's my kinda party!

Please do another ride soon?

Oh dude... I will be in N. Cal for a funeral.. ;o( I really wanted to make the swap too... hopefully it will be a success and you'll do another at the end of summer? Have fun and thanks for letting me know!

Back