When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking toget some chain rings cut

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bozman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Does anyone have a good shop that I can get some custom chain rings (nickeled metal) made? I'm located in the DC Metro area but I'm willing to work with folks across the US if they are a solid machine shop.

Thanks in Advance,

Boz

Jesse McCauley and I met a guy at the October Hershey Antique Auto Swap who just does nickel plating only. He had examples of his work there that were outstanding. I believe the guy is based in Vermont or New Hampshire. I took one of his cards but I fear it likely is back in Pennsylvania. Maybe @Jesse McCauley can place his hands on the guy's contact details.

Jesse McCauley and I met a guy at the October Hershey Antique Auto Swap who just does nickel plating only. He had examples of his work there that were outstanding. I believe the guy is based in Vermont or New Hampshire. I took one of his cards but I fear it likely is back in Pennsylvania. Maybe @Jesse McCauley can place his hands on the guy's contact details.
I'm a little upside down right now amidst a move but when I lay hands I'll post, it stood out that he was exclusively a nickel bright work man.

Back