When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I pretty stinking excited!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Now the credit card payment option is set up on www.themanyfacesofschwinn.com , I Lost my social security card so it'll take a little longer to verify the payyal business account. Things are moving along good. I spoke to Russel yesterday and he said they had gotten the paper in and were printing the books. :grinning:

Tried out the website and did a mock purchase of a book. Everything worked, including sending order confirmed, order shipped and order delivered messages.

Everything worked great so I put two books up for sale on www.themanyfacesofschwinn.com

I will also except money orders, I realize some folks don't have credit cards or paypal.

Thank you. Barry

Last edited:
It's close to 50/50, almost as many pages of bikes as badges. Each chapter is a different company. At the beginning of the chapter I have a page with the different styles badges that certain company used, along with examples of a bike or two with the badges on them, and some history of the company that sold them. There are 50 companies in the first book, and each company had their own badge or badges. It's 7/8" thick, 311 pages, 211 of which are the glossy color photos of bikes and badges. I think you'd love it. Thank you. Barry

Here's some of the bicycle photos in the book.View attachment 1034073

View attachment 1034076

View attachment 1034070

View attachment 1034072

View attachment 1034075

View attachment 1034069

View attachment 1034071
View attachment 1034080

View attachment 1034081

View attachment 1034083
Cool book. I take one when their available. Congrats!! Razin.

Apparently you take Apple Pay.
Order placed.

Looking forward to receiving the book!!

The Many Faces of Schwinn: New Order Confirmed #00002

Apparently you take Apple Pay.
Order placed.

Looking forward to receiving the book!!

The Many Faces of Schwinn: New Order Confirmed #00002

Thanks man! I've already packaged that up and will be mailing it on Monday.

I sold you one of mine just to try the website out. Now I have two books left for me from the first printing. Your the first person to buy a book from the website. THANK YOU!!

The only thing I'm having trouble with on payment is paypal. I lost my social security card and ordered a new one, but it'll take a couple weeks. Thanks, Barry

Yahoo!!!!

I was anxouis to try the website and got tired of waiting for the other books, so I put two of the last three books I kept for myself on www.themanyfacesofschwinn.com for sale.

It's official as of today, I sold my first book from the website. :D

I should have the other books soon. Barry

Always looking for head badges to buy.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Barry,

Wanted to provide some feedback on the book.

Very nice work!
We have really enjoyed reading the history and looking at all of the great pics.

Jamie

Back