When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raffle to benefit Krate Mayhem Dave.

-
OMG I hope I win!!!
20190626_142313.jpg

tenor (16).gif

I'll send you my donation next week, I didn't need another bike, just wanted to help.

One of you needs to get out that old fake Christmas tree so you can post that early XMAS shot (wear decent jammies please).

Get better Dave.
Thank you for the love for Dave folks, some are extremely deserving
Sent funds..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Drew the winner today. John Mcglade is the lucky guy ,but I don't remember who that is. Can anyone tell me his CABE name and contact info?

That would be me Jaxon! I am so Happy to win this bike in Dave's name. Dave helped me out with information on the Top Fueler forks I make. I have bought, sold and traded with Dave many times. Please give him my Best Wishes for a speedy recovery.

IDK Dave nor much interest for Krates, but any Schwinner is a winner (Or any collector) so, good wishes for speedy recovery and enough insurance so he won't end up broke or homeless from this event.

Back