When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "Where are they now?" thread

-
I organize the AZCC group out here. We were doing rides almost every month, for a couple years and this last year not quite as much. Usually Sunday mornings. This last year we did a a few but I was slacking. There is bunch a good people out here, where abouts are you located?

I am in the far North West of the Valley in Peoria. Between 101 and 303 off 67th Ave. My bike warehouse is in Glendale but I am willing to drive to wherever to go on the rides. I am glad to hear someone is already planning and organizing rides in Phoenix. Just let me know where and when and I will be there.

Eric

I miss the contibutions of Gary MC, ,Chitown and Obi wan schiwwnobi to name a few. I think we kind of take for granted that the core members will always contribute but that's clearly not the case. Having been on here for 8 years now I can say the membership ebbs and flows. There's times when it feels like an amazing convergence of like minded people and other times that the chemistry feels off. The break room was quite a place but it's name was misleading unless by break room you mean a place to break chairs over someones head. But it was entertaining to say the least. I had to check out before it was done away with. I understand why people stop contributing and I've thought about joining their ranks but I love this site and can't stay away for too long. I think my record is 2 1/2 weeks.

I am in the far North West of the Valley in Peoria. Between 101 and 303 off 67th Ave. My bike warehouse is in Glendale but I am willing to drive to wherever to go on the rides. I am glad to hear someone is already planning and organizing rides in Phoenix. Just let me know where and when and I will be there.

Eric
Dang! Lol. I'm way east, over in Mesa. We typically meet off 56th st and Indian school at Herberger Park in east phx. I'll keep ya in the loop though. If your Facebook join the page on there too, AZ coaster club vintage ride. See ya on a ride soon!

Bill Triplett

Unknown-1 question small.png

Back