When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1896 Waverly Belle ladies bicycle

-

ranger79

On Training Wheels
Have a 1896 Waverly Belle ladies bicycle. I am looking for info on where I could get a wood chainguard
10.jpg
and wood rear fender made with the lacing holes.

Noah is a great craftsman and can make anything from your drawings.
He built a set of 30” x 1-1/2” rims, from drawings, for me and they’re perfect!

I've actually got a ladies wood fender with skirt guard holes that's in need of repair. I'll send you some pictures tomorrow.
Sean

I've actually got a ladies wood fender with skirt guard holes that's in need of repair. I'll send you some pictures tomorrow.
Sean
Thanks Sean. Looking forward to the pictures. I want to keep my bike in it's original cond. Not all shiney. Just get some correct parts on it like the wood chainguard and rear fender. Nice or old looking doesnt matter. Going to be in a display. Thanks, Eric.

Thanks Sean. Looking forward to the pictures. I want to keep my bike in it's original cond. Not all shiney. Just get some correct parts on it like the wood chainguard and rear fender. Nice or old looking doesnt matter. Going to be in a display. Thanks, Eric.
Eric I PM's you pics of the fender.
Sean

Back