When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 9th Annual Park Street Classic Bike Show/ Alameda, Ca.

-

island schwinn

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Get ready for a free show which coincides with a car show all in one town. October 12th this year.
1564637972423_Picture1.png

We'll be there. If I'm lucky my C/10 will be rolling again and be able to haul more bikes instead of the pair like last year. We'll see? Guess that means I need to stay away from bikes and buy truck parts instead? Lol. New tires, brakes, carburetor, lowered suspension and a front end alignment. So there's $2k or more out the window. Lol.

We'll be there. If I'm lucky my C/10 will be rolling again and be able to haul more bikes instead of the pair like last year. We'll see? Guess that means I need to stay away from bikes and buy truck parts instead? Lol. New tires, brakes, carburetor, lowered suspension and a front end alignment. So there's $2k or more out the window. Lol.
I'll bring a tape measure and a bubble gauge so I can align it at the show.

Back