When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, after several years of succesful transactions on E-bay, they finally stoled from me.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
my big poke on ebay was about 15 years ago, I sold a Craftsman Riding mower, disclosed all that was and could be wrong with it. I guy from Austin TX bought it, paid through paypal, drove up to where I live and picked it up. He was happy as heck with it when he left. About a week later, he filed a claim through ebay, I was puzzled. Anyway, I could not prove that he ever got the tractor, because I did not have any proof that it was shipped. So, he got the tractor and he got his 800.00 back and I got poked.

Now, if there is a local pickup on an item, I still send a letter with tracking on it, and it is proof of delivery. I have had 2 times since, that the proof of delivery through the post office, of a letter with a receipt, showed that the item was delivered and got to keep my money.

Of course, years ago, I had bought some software from someone in New York city, and they sent me a letter, with tracking on it, and nothing else. As they had proof of delivery, I couldn't do anything about it and was out the money.

Some people are such low life’s all I can say is they will get theirs one day karma will return the crap they do to good people

ebay has been sucking since 1998 when they changed everything and screwed up the search function. I sold for 5 years straight, probably 3000 transactions, car parts, my old stash of bike parts which I wish I never sold, antiques and assorted old junk. only had two transactions I can really complain about. one guy bought a Hot Wheel from me in mint condition. he emailed saying there was a crack in the windshield I guess not knowing I had huge pictures of the car still on my computer, he wanted 20 bucks back or something, I just ignored that one. had another guy from the UK who bought a fancy pen I sold fro a friend. he emailed me twice saying to send it as a gift so he did not have to pay customs, then when I did not do that he claimed it never arrived but nice guy that he was he would split the loss and only requested 1/2 a refund.

I tell you one thing there are far fewer rip offs in the car parts - antiques- bicycles side of things than in electronics or other modern junk.
There are scum bags in every category looking to get a refund plus the item for free they know the ebay system inside and out and know how to use it against you

I dont know if its lucky or unluckily ..Man..I had a BAD run of buying stuff..9 out of 10 would be SLOW shipping,packed POORLY or hidden damage!(FWIW..NO ONE on HERE ) MOSTLY comic books,toys etc..But then they wanted ME to pay for return shipping??Of half the cost of the item lets say?? SERIOUSLY?:mad:

eBay is no longer an antiques auction. They’re another Amazon retailer.

while I am sure there are many new items on ebay you can get from Amazon I never see them. I buy Wyandotte Toys on ebay, there are currently 1,370 items for sale in two categories. I'd say those are all antique auctions.

While battling cancer, I was inactive for a period, e-bay claimed they contacted me but there was no record of that. They DELETED my account and wouldn't restore it with over 950 positive feedbacks. I will take years to build up another 900+ positive feedbacks.

Back