When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is My Roadmaster Ok ?

-
F serial number is early 1940.

THANKS ! I hadn't found out any serial number info yet . That Makes me happy .

IMG_20180206_164041532_HDR.jpg

Here is a link to the work I did based off Phil's list above. https://vintageamericanbicycles.com/index.php/cleveland-welding-co-roadmaster/ V/r Shawn

:rolleyes: Nice Work Shawn . I read it All . This kinda stuff is so important. Thanks for taking the time to do that , MANY people can benefit from this kind of Information ( And it's set in a way that's EASY to Comprehend ) The Pictures were Spot on..............and really tell the story. You've been very helpful , and I dig your Post's and replies ....................They are Very Informative and.....................Well..................Entertaining . The Cabe Rocks ! and Shawn , you're just a Great Ambassador to this Hobby . Ride Safe ! :cool:

Oiled up the bike with some marvels mystery oil. These pic's are from when it was wet. It's mellowed a bit after a few days now. The oil helped it look cleaner and more uniform in color . Messed with the horn , and got it working as well . IT's LOUD !!! I have been nourishing the Seat with Leather Conditioner..........it's quite a bit softer now. Was pretty dry after sitting IN the house for 25 years. I'm Very happy with this bike.

DSCF1272.JPG

DSCF1266.JPG

DSCF1274.JPG

DSCF1279.JPG

DSCF1282.JPG

DSCF1286.JPG

DSCF1284.JPG

DSCF1291.JPG

Back