When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Quick lunch ride on my ‘36 Shelby Cadillac

3A5378D0-F1F7-4470-8AEE-670C3705D24A.jpeg

Hey nice Suburban . I like that blue shade.

I will never forget when those savages struck. I was southbound on US 1 near SW 300 st in Deep South Dade County in my unmarked police car when the wife called me on the cell phone and told me about it. I remember pulling into a Daycare and rushing to their office where they had a tv and was off. I yelled at the lady to turn on the tv to the news and bam there was the report. We both stood there speechless with a blank look in our faces. That is one day I will never forget!

Today I went to the beach after work; riding 1940 WF HD, with my work clothes and lunchbox in the bag.
Done working again.:D
I'm off tomorrow; let's Ride the beach!:sunglasses:
IMG_4307.JPG
IMG_4308.jpg

I rode the river trail past the paved part for a mile.
That way takes me past the bigger Edison Sub-station; Light For All.
IMG_4316.jpg
IMG_4324.JPG
IMG_4333.JPG

This reminded me of a song. This and another of your sunset colors post. Beautiful
A far cry from Both Sides now by Joni Mitchell but still cool. ;) Arizona sure has some pretty sunsets. @Miq captures them frequently and happily shares them with us. Here is North Mountain Park near my old casa in Phoenix AZ. and Turnagain arm just South of my early stoming grounds in Anchorage (Kinda reminded me of the picture on the youtube video.
1568246858263.png

1568246261789.png

Late start on the Shelby Flyer. 40mi. 2hr 40min. 15ave. Nice riding conditions today up and down the coast. I don't always ride this bike, but when I do I have to get compact, enter the cockpit and hang on. I think you can adapt to most any bikes' numbers. This one likes a fast pace and is much different than my other bikes. Kinda like a hot potato. In order below.
IMG_0511.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

IMG_0537.JPG

IMG_0539.JPG

Last edited:
Back