When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O.c. Weekly Mid-week Beach Ride

-
Thanks for the ride Mark and everyone else that came highlight of my month
Super Stoked every time!
Thanks for the ride!
Riders of the beach, four from my house, others joining in along the strand...
@Cory @kevin x @Bajaway @cyclingday HB is lovely this time of year @cyclonecoaster.com @rcole45
Tim Moore, it was great to meet you and see all your pics of bikes; hope to see you again.
I'm out of Strawberry It's It, but I had the last One!
IMG_4337.JPG
IMG_4339.JPG

Marty is saying, "Get in the picture";
I got 'em in the reflection.;)

IMG_4340.jpg
IMG_4341.JPG
IMG_4342.JPG
IMG_4347.JPG
IMG_4348.JPG
IMG_4355.JPG
IMG_4356.JPG

I think I will do it again tomorrow....

If you were to move these rides to Fridays....I could frequent them much more often:smirk:
You got a deal! Can't this week, but let's shoot for 2 weeks from this Friday.
FRIDAY! Jan.10th 2020 ride leaves my pad by 9AM, to ride to Balboa to meet more riders @10ish, to ride to lunch.
@Jimmy V is in town and loves to ride OC Beaches no matter what our weather may be.:eek:
Riders from my pad, eat IT'S IT ice cream sandwiches because they're GREAT!
Come on out; tag some usual suspects and dreamers @WetDogGraphix @cyclingday @cyclonecoaster.com @fordmike65 @birdzgarage @Cory @mrg @rustjunkie @Schwinn499 @schwinnja @Bajaway @kevin x @Goatroper @lounging @rcole45 @hm. @hector @TWBikesnstripes @DonChristie @New Mexico Brant @Jarod24 @Jimmy V @Velocipedist Co. @GTs58 @sorryididnttagu
IMG_1648.jpg
IMG_3096.jpg
IMG_9828.jpg

If it's cold outside where you're looking at this, go back to page 1 of this thread, and scroll a ton of fun.
Pics don't do these OC beach rides justice, it's far better than it looks.:D

FRIDAY! Jan.10th 2020 ride leaves my pad by 9AM, to ride to Balboa to meet more riders @10ish, to ride to lunch.
@Jimmy V is in town and loves to ride OC Beaches no matter what our weather may be.:eek:
Riders from my pad, eat IT'S IT ice cream sandwiches because they're GREAT!
Come on out; tag some usual suspects and dreamers @WetDogGraphix @cyclingday @cyclonecoaster.com @fordmike65 @birdzgarage @Cory @mrg @rustjunkie @Schwinn499 @schwinnja @Bajaway @kevin x @Goatroper @lounging @rcole45 @hm. @hector @TWBikesnstripes @DonChristie @New Mexico Brant @Jarod24 @Jimmy V @Velocipedist Co. @GTs58 @sorryididnttagu
View attachment 1120453View attachment 1120454View attachment 1120455
If it's cold outside where you're looking at this, go back to page 1 of this thread, and scroll a ton of fun.
Pics don't do these OC beach rides justice, it's far better than it looks.:D
Wish I coulda made it Mark, but I've been pretty busy lately. Maybe I can head over my next Friday off along with Luisa & make a day of it. Til then, ride on....

Back