When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JC Higgins Head Lamp- NOT Bat Wing

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rob G

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hello!
I am looking for a late '50's JC Higgins Head Lamp that will mount to the bracket that extends from the forks, right in front of the bee hive spring. If i cant find an original, I'll be temporarily happy with a new aftermarket one but not sure which one would fit properly.
Any ideas or suggestions please let me know.

higs.jpg

Thanks!
Rob

Hello!
I am looking for a late '50's JC Higgins Head Lamp that will mount to the bracket that extends from the forks, right in front of the bee hive spring. If i cant find an original, I'll be temporarily happy with a new aftermarket one but not sure which one would fit properly.
Any ideas or suggestions please let me know.

View attachment 1063754
Thanks!
Rob
I have this Delta light.
3bbe45cd1a97327dae6da01790a2e120.jpg
0081a045e415b98989cc210dde36ab3d.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Well that looks interesting.
Do you know if it works?
Do you know how many inches wide the face is?
How much would you sell it for? I live in NJ so you can know for shipping reasons.

What do you think?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
Sorry, i forgot to check these messages again. Sounds good, can you send me more pics tho? specifically the mounting area, how i'd connect it to my bike?

Back