When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Today, morning light ride on Velvet.
Superb light!
IMG_4580.JPG
IMG_4586.JPG
IMG_4598.jpg
IMG_4612.JPG

@lounging came over to ride the beaches today.
He rode 1939 DELMAR, I pulled out 1936 Electric
Tacos at Great Mex; because it's Tuesday.
FV down to the Wedge NP, then cliffs at HB, then back to FV.
Fun day!
Thanks for the ride!
IMG_4621.jpg
IMG_4629.JPG
IMG_4627.jpg
IMG_4631.JPG
IMG_4632.JPG

First time trying IT'S-IT Big Daddy; Very Tasty!

Let's see 'em!
A couple of rules though, please:
Must include new picture(s) taken just before, during, or just after the ride.
Keep it fresh: no recycled, old, or duplicate pictures.
Maybe include a description of the bike and the trip?

Dropped the car off at the shop yesterday, but forgot to get some laminating pouches needed to finish a project. Aired up the Conti Ultra Sports and took the ~5mile roundtrip to Office Depot on the ~1947 CroMo Continental w/ Sturmey cartridge bearing drum, Sachs 2spd kicker, SKF cartridge bb, Sachs/Campagnolo crank. Just got back, this bike is always fun to ride:

View attachment 575018[/QUOTE

8924045A-75E0-497D-BD08-F109F3AF13C9.jpeg

Took my 1948 Schwinn for a spin to pick my daughter up from school. I rode my bike and pulled hers. She loves riding bikes. I’m on the quest for a vintage kids bike. She’s only 7.

Sweet! Wish my ‘48 DX was that nice. What part of CT are you in? The picker I got the Columbia from in my last post has a couple of girls muscle bikes. A pink Lil’ Chick, and a Murray, which I forget the name. I also forgot to take pics. Bikes are in Broad Brook.

Back