When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS? Delta Silver Ray On Ebay $275

-
If you want to sell your Horn Light I need one! Please let me know... Thanks, Mike
Will do Mike. I'll wait until the Silver Ray shows up, do some tinkering/thinking $$. Are you in a rush? I usually am, but this may take some time. The extra one I will have is nice, but no jewels on the side. Works 100%. It's on a bike in the basement corner/parked in/ kinda tricky to get a good picture. Has a few small dings in the cone. I probably will be selling, but give me some time, once off I can get a better picture/s. Based on these pics, you like? Bob

IMG_0490.JPG

IMG_0492.JPG

IMG_0495.JPG

IMG_0497.JPG

IMG_0498.JPG

Hi Bob,

I have some time... and based on those pics, I like. Please consider me first in line. Thanks!

Wow, just saw a couple of toys on display, very nice. I collect so many things, advertising art, movie posters, bottles, and toys. I collect tin-litho pieces, some cast iron cars/motorcycles and maybe 30 cast iron banks. Working for Mattel keeps me surrounded by toys, but I don't suffer from the bug as much as you. Nice items.

Last edited:
Hi Bob,

I have some time... and based on those pics, I like. Please consider me first in line. Thanks!

Wow, just saw a couple of toys on display, very nice. I collect so many things, advertising art, movie posters, bottles, and toys. I collect tin-litho pieces, some cast iron cars/motorcycles and maybe 30 cast iron banks. Working for Mattel keeps me surrounded by toys, but I don't suffer from the bug as much as you. Nice items.
Cool....You work for Mattel..... Yes, I will keep you 1st in line. Cheers, Bob

Plastic repro lens, pitted, highly suspect it's been replated. I bought it. Nice, but not mint and not glass lens.
It looked so pretty I was going to buy it and let it sit, don't have a use for it. Was hoping someone who needed it would get it.

Put a post in Ebay section of the CABE:

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/b...inal-with-glass-lens-not.159363/#post-1076491

Will do Mike. I'll wait until the Silver Ray shows up, do some tinkering/thinking $$. Are you in a rush? I usually am, but this may take some time. The extra one I will have is nice, but no jewels on the side. Works 100%. It's on a bike in the basement corner/parked in/ kinda tricky to get a good picture. Has a few small dings in the cone. I probably will be selling, but give me some time, once off I can get a better picture/s. Based on these pics, you like? Bob

View attachment 1065545

Bob, received the light and Delta switch in the mail, they will be the cherries on top of my '39 Model C! Thanks! Mike

Back