When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BICROSSER BMX INFO

-
I have one its yellow I got at auction. I can't find no info on it thoufht about restoring it

20190228_181631.jpg

Was searching for pics of this bike...
I had a yellow one in NorCal in late 1976 early 1977. My Dad did a lot of business in Japan at the time and had one sent over in a container with other items.
I was 7 at the time, it was awesome...it loved to jump stuff. Pretty sure it fit OK, I was average size kid. I don't remember mine having a rear rack...I would have surely had my buddies riding on back. Looked in photo albums for pic of bike and I and could not find any...

Reactions: mrg
Yes I still have it and I'm still looking for info, anybody before it goes in the for sale section?

Last edited:
Yes I still have it and I'm still looking for info, anybody before it goes in the for sale section?
Hello There!! I've been looking for one of these for years! I had an orange one in the 70's! I saved my money, and my dad picked it up for $75 at a Stinker Station gas station. There was only one other person in our town that had one. Mine got destroyed while I was gone in the Navy. Last bike I ever bought! Built very stout but was too heavy to race. Great bike!! Glad I finally got to see one again. Thought maybe I had lost my mind or something.

Reactions: mrg
Never heard of a Stinker station, is that a Idaho thing?, It's now in the for sale section.

I'm not sure where to find parts to restore it. It is supposed to have a front mud guard or fender. It's also supposed to have a rear fender held in place by a chrome rack that attaches to the bike where the top of the shocks mount. Just like Big Josh, I had one of these in Modesto, Ca in about '77. Three speeds with drum brakes, a Rea swing arm and shocks. They were marketed through R&R through local bike shops. They kinda came and went pretty quickly. Mine was orange. Lots of great memories on that bike.

Back