When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm new to BMX

-

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Greetings fellow BMXers-
I just got this BMX bike and I'm looking forward to my first outing. I would like some advice on what type of uniform I should be wearing for protection against injury. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
00C0C_b5At7OANjy4_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Ha ha, very funny everyone. Thanks for all your "help". I guess you can't tell when I'm being serious and when I'm not!

Ha ha, very funny everyone. Thanks for all your "help". I guess you can't tell when I'm being serious and when I'm not!
You're right Boris and I apologize for making fun of a thread that was posted so you could get info on BMX needs.I do know riders used to wear breast plates when doing motocross to prevent chest injuries.Here is a picture of a breast plate you should obtain when you compete.
bra.jpg

I don't believe I've ever seen any type of horn used when people are BMXing. Why not? I think it would be a good idea to let other BMXers know that you're behind them and would like to pass. Also, do they make any 10 speed BMX's with skinny tires?

I don't believe I've ever seen any type of horn used when people are BMXing. Why not? I think it would be a good idea to let other BMXers know that you're behind them and would like to pass. Also, do they make any 10 speed BMX's with skinny tires?
Yes, they make a ten speed BMX bike with skinny tires, it’s called a cyclo cross bike, a very muddy winter bike sport, loads of fun!

Back