When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....9/22/19

-
A few project seats. Mesinger B1, B6 and a long spring Persons motorbike model with wear tabs. NOS streamline tricycle saddle and long pull Torrington bars I had blasted prepping for re plating.
DSC00706.JPG

All parts, '30s era

My one and only score from the Powerland Heritage Park Swap Meet. The guy was away from his space, but had a sign saying $2-$5 each. I figured this was a higher end badge, so I gave the fellow watching his booth $5.00. Great deal!

Spitfire 02.jpg

Last edited:
Nice I was looking at the Rolfast at the swap also. Cool bike. I traded my 1940 Sheby for a Monark there

I was looking at the Rolfast at the swap also. Cool bike. I traded my 1940 Sheby for a Monark there

The Guy Who had the Monark you traded for , Had some real interesitng Bikes. That Monark looked like a fresh build. Did He Give you any info , or history when you did the trade ? Is it a Turquois Color ? Seemed pretty nice to me . You should enjoy that one . :poutingcat: Other than the Rollfast , Here's what I brought Home ( Much Needed Goodies ) :astonished:

DSCF1943.JPG

DSCF1945.JPG

Back