When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE PEDAL PUSHER Tee-Shirts (Newport Beach, CA) for 2019 !!!

-
All good points Bob, they used to be made in USA but made in Haiti now. They are 100% cotton, preshrunk, and they are shrink resistant. Shirts have a 6.1 oz rating, they are pretty thick and well made. Shrink is always a concern, I made a small batch of shirts recently and went with a shirt that the screener recommended. They ran small in all sizes and wasn’t happy. I chose Hanes Beefy T as I was looking for a quality shirt that will last, and it just so happens that the original Pedal Pusher shirts were Hanes Beefy T’s. I am purchasing some today and will do some wash and dry cycles and test for shrink before going to production. Will report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on Mike. Unless the person wearing person is a young fellow with a very fit frame ( I was at one time...lol...) I think most middle age/older ( can we say mature? Ha!! I'm not) dudes prefer some extra room, so thanks for the thorough research and care you are taking. Here I am with what appears to be "'Man boobs". Maybe I need a "manzier" ( like in Seinfeld?) Booby...I mean..Bobby.

IMG_0157.JPG

I met with Charlie Churchill on Wednesday night who loaned me a brand new (put away in the '80's) Pedal Pusher shirt to use as reference for creating new artwork for the 2019 shirts. Things can now get moving! It was great to see him... he is doing well... I am excited!

IMG_0835.JPG

IMG_0841.JPG

I'm in for one in grey (second choice light blue) size Medium.
Thanks for doing this !

OK, I'll show my ignorance.....
What is the story on the Pedal Pusher bike shop?
Cool shirts, by the way!
Thank you.

Back