When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Simplex barn find!!

-

Antney

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Just found this mostly complete simplex this past week. Do t know much about them, was told he thought it was a 46 model?? Any help identifying a year would be great! Also, looking for correct tail light if anyone has one...thx guys

1BB9C4AA-A0E9-4087-8FB8-D3B810DB76AA.jpeg

1704B23C-14F9-40DF-B294-DD2A1E3CAB79.jpeg

2BD30D51-D388-4EB9-B1D5-614876CD162F.jpeg

DD9339D9-936B-43B8-B3F0-A601467D973C.jpeg

Nice very clean , 1 of the nicest ones I have ever seen . I wish I could show a photo of mine ,I owned in 1978 , it was all red , all original, found in a barn that a serial killer I knew found . I traded him a 1977 aluminum moon equipment , oil tank for it ,. The good old days , pb

Nice very clean , 1 of the nicest ones I have ever seen . I wish I could show a photo of mine ,I owned in 1978 , it was all red , all original, found in a barn that a serial killer I knew found . I traded him a 1977 aluminum moon equipment , oil tank for it ,. The good old days , pb
Wait, who was the serial killer?

Larry fisher , meridian Mississippi, he killed 2 girls less than 2 miles from his mom's home , also raped many others , his kill rate was never proven . He lived in my house in albany georgia , he raped the sherrif of Leesburg georgias daughter and did 8 years , he was on death row in Mississippi, and the innocence project ,got his sentence changed because , Larry's rights were violated

Back