When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coca-Cola Huffy!

-

looneymoons

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Spotted this bicycle in Morgantown WV last weekend....

The owner of a vintage shop had this in his shed! I had never seen one and he pulled it out after we stopped in to eye up a 1940's cruiser. Thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share. Wasn't sure if anyone knew any history of Coca-cola and Huffy.

IMG_1706.jpg

These were a mid '80s thing, though I haven't seen a girl's version before! The boy's has a plastic 'tank'.

Probably worth more to a Coca Cola collector than a bike person. The build quality of these is seriously lacking. I didn't want to use the word "crappy" at the chance of offending someone! V/r Shawn

Not worth much, even though people envision big bucks anytime they find one. Everybody bought them and never rode them.

True-- the Coca Cola brand has been an American novelty and name-icon more than anything.

Peace and love

-Alexandra

Probably worth more to a Coca Cola collector than a bike person. The build quality of these is seriously lacking. I didn't want to use the word "crappy" at the chance of offending someone! V/r Shawn

Lol! I was fooled by the Huffy collaboration, then. Thanks for the heads up ;)

Peace and love and bikes~~

-Alexandra

Back