When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early Crescent

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

StevieZ

Wore out three sets of tires already!
This pretty neat early bicycle walked into the shop. Trying to figuer out what year it's from? Any info would be great!!! Says Crescent on the head badge.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Trying to get a year on it? I was actually surprised how straight everything is on it and all the nuts and bolts came loose so that's good.

Hi Mr. Columbia,

This is from the 'Wayback Machine', which archives websites by taking snapshots of pages at random intervals. It can be a bit hit and miss, but it does have several pages of your site there.

https://archive.org/web/

And, yes, I miss your site.

Best Regards,

Adrian

I think we all miss your site @MrColumbia, but continued thanks for putting together one of the best resources around.

-Lester

I feel like this is theft plain and simple. I don't know what this way back machine is but they are re-posting copyrighted material that they have not asked permission for.

I feel like this is theft plain and simple. I don't know what this way back machine is but they are re-posting copyrighted material that they have not asked permission for.

I'm sorry if you feel that, I don't think it's their intention.

I understand it to be non profit organisation in the US, operating as part of the US Library service. Certainly it is not there to make money from your work, but to preserve it.

Here is an explanatory page, with details as to the copyright situation, and what to do if you feel that your copyright has been infringed by them.

https://help.archive.org/hc/en-us/articles/360004716091-Wayback-Machine-General-Information

Also, should you ever wish to rebuild your site, these shots can be used to do that.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Back