When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what year is this bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ok, where's the pics of the Other side?!
s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

So, is the most likely: Lng [Sorry but the 'o' in original word long, was ate by acid while typing] Lng lasting Eveready battery still working? [grin] say, on that thought just get a big mid-50's Lng Lasting Eveready sticker to cover the hole, right?

Still a nice bike though.

Last edited:
So, is the most likely: Lng [Sorry but the 'o' in original word long, was ate by acid while typing] Lng lasting Eveready battery still working? [grin] say, on that thought just get a big mid-50's Lng Lasting Eveready sticker to cover the hole, right?

Still a nice bike though.
I still like my idea better. Stickers don't last and good luck finding one. Razin

OK so what was the Serial number? Date anyone..... ?

These are neat bikes... D models...but unlike the D model Hornet...the chain guard got the "B" model treatment
with the Cream back panel... Hornets were solid color of the bike aside from pinstripes.

I made a BooBoo a few years back restoring one of these and assuming NO cream on the rear panel (like most
D models, seemed logical)
Anyway...here's a nice restored bike with a minor detail error!

streamliner.gif.jpeg

PS? If anyone bought the OP rusted tank bike and needs a NICE original same color to upgrade and replace...
let me know...I'd part with it most likely....

Back