When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sell price of Schwinn Klunker 5, Spitfire 5, Cruiser 5.

-

Blue klunker 5

Look Ma, No Hands!
What is the price range for Schwinn Spitfire 5’s, Cruiser 5’s, and Klunker 5’s. The most desired colors? Circa 1978 through 1980.

$100 to $815 on the ones I kept track of. The high $ one was a mint Blue Spitfire 5 back in 2010.

I picked this one up locally for $150 shortly after that Blue Spitfire 5 was sold on eBay.

$100 to $815 on the ones I kept track of. The high $ one was a mint Blue Spitfire 5 back in 2010.

I picked this one up locally for $150 shortly after that Blue Spitfire 5 was sold on eBay.

View attachment 1091282
What did the mint blue Spitfire 5 sell for in 2010? Do you collect Schwinn Klunker 5’s, Spitfire 5’s, and Cruiser 5’s? I have a penchant for the above in red.

What did the mint blue Spitfire 5 sell for in 2010? Do you collect Schwinn Klunker 5’s, Spitfire 5’s, and Cruiser 5’s? I have a penchant for the above in red.

That was the $815 piece, I believe it was in NY. I've had a few and currently I have a Cruiser 5 and Spitfire 5. Both in Black.

I have a black Cruiser 5 also. Serial number build February 1980. It is original condition except for the from tire. Photographs are posted on my Blue Klunker 5.

Back