When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a Whizzer Crank Pedal Arm

-

Connor

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking for a Whizzer Crank Pedal Arm for my restored 1946 Schwinn Whizzer. The nicer the condition the better... Thanks!
-Connor

Last edited:
Looking for a Whizzer Crank Pedal Arm for my restored 1946 Schwinn Whizzer. The nicer the condition the better... Thanks!
-Connor
View attachment 1092332
By Whizzer pedal arm you mean one that is double bent to not bang on the case or the tube on the other side? One bend or two and rechromed? Your only hope is Joe Cargola my number is 920-559-1922.

By Whizzer pedal arm you mean one that is double bent to not bang on the case or the tube on the other side? One bend or two and rechromed? Your only hope is Joe Cargola my number is 920-559-1922.

I need the one that is bent on both sides. The one I have now rubs on the case... How can I get Joes Cargola’s number?

I need the one that is bent on both sides. The one I have now rubs on the case... How can I get Joes Cargola’s number?
Cell number 847-542 5647 He can do an exchange that has been chromed. Make sure you say both sides.

Back